Tuesday, October 25, 2005

An Almost Better Shave

My old microscreen Remington was ready to bite the dust. I was considering the various brands and features when I came across this rather simple design from Panasonic that has an option of using the shaver in the shower and/or with shaving cream.


I bought the Panasonic. I found that this strikes a neat compromise between slower shaving with a blade and a fast past with an electric shaver.

I'm not saying the Panasonic gets as close as a safety razor, but it does cut wiskers close and does so with reduced irritation.

P.S. I'm not getting any money for this just trying to help my fellow guys out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diligent Blogger said...

Price is right. Tried a Panasonic few years back. My problem is that I drop shabvers, and the Panasonic blades bent and ripped through the screen when I turned it on. So far the cord Norelco is is doing fine, shaves close enough when I celean the blades, and alwayhs bounces back just as good as new. Only problem with shavers ios that a)you have to shave twice a day, before breakfast ansd lunch b)they turn into face massagers after several months.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home